- The Low Noise Block down-converter is used in combinatioth an antenna for Ku band,
and this converter can receive both Horizontally and Vertically polarized signals.
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUT FREQUENCY 10.7-12.75GHz
- L.O.FREQUENCY 9.75/10.6GHz±1MHz
- STABILITY ±1.0MHz
- L.O.PHASE NOISE -55dBc/Hz@1KHz
- OUT PUT FREQUENCY 950-2150MHz
- CONVERSION GAIN 65dB (TYP)
- GAIN FLATNESS ±0.5dB/6MHz; ±2.5dB/IN BAND
- NOISE FIGURE 0.1dB (TYP)
- DC SUPPLY VOLTAGE 11-14.5V (V),15.5-22V (H)
- SUPPLY CURRENT 95mA (MAX)
- OUT PUT CONNECTER 75Ω, F-type female
- RELATIVE HUMIDITY 0%-95%
At Warm Happy Home, we believe in selling the best products available and we back that up with an Iron-Clad 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
If you don’t have a positive shopping experience with Warm Happy Home, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% delighted and satisfied with your purchase.
Shopping online can sometimes be a daunting task, so we want you to know there is absolutely zero risk in purchasing something from Warm Happy Home and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings, we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us if youneed assistance. We are here for you.